Thursday, August 18, 2005

We miss you already

Rhianna,
I just wanted you to know that we already miss you. For one thing, it's darned impossible to get these other guys to pcik up their darn phones. I watched "Gamerra The Invincible" last night and it made me think of you. It's the story of a 150 ft. flying turtle that eats fire and walks on it's hind legs and the boy who loves him.

I bet you're sad you missed that one.

In the spirit of bad movies, here is a link to a blog post about "Manos: Hands of Fate". It is one of my favorite blogs from the Damn Hell Ass Kings, a collection of Chicago are bloggers of which Pound is part.

Call me sometime. We like you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

That "Manos" article was a stitch! Now I want to see it.

TORGO!
TORGO!
TORGO!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker