Thursday, September 08, 2005

And now begins the fun>>>

Well kids, it looks like we'll start moving in on the 23rd of this month. I am so excited I could just puke. Anyway, there is so much to do I don't have time for regurgitiation. The most fun part is figuring out the house insurance which will be somewhere in the ballpark of $650.00. That does cover us for a year however.

And then there is packing, oh joyous packing. I am going to try to out together my books and cd's so that I can make a list of what I have. Then you guys have first pick.

And setting up utilities and services. Rapture.

But once it is all done, I will have a house and it will be MINE! (and katies)

It looks like we won't have a room that will be just for guests after all, we are going to have another renter. That's OK, I plan to have a fold out couch in the office room. Katie and I are having so much fun planning the rooms out. This is going to be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker