Sunday, February 05, 2006

So Andy broke up with the Cambodian psycho, then he considered that he wouldn't be getting laid anymore. So he took her back. Idiot.
Hector and I are doing great.
So I was walking to my car so I could go to Greg's, and Juan the Latin stalker was sitting outside in his car waiting for me. He had brought me a coffee and wanted to go in my house to talk. So apparently renting out my vagina is worth a dollar coffee from SA. "why you don't want nothing to do with me?" "because you are a whore, and I can do better." "Sheila, why do you say such mean things?" "because you need to hear them." "but you are my only American friend and we can learn so much from each other, and we have fun" "so you finally realized that I am pretty goddamned special, too bad I don't care." "Sheila, get in the car, I want to talk to you." "fuck yourself, I have somewhere to be."
Never a dull moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

I recommend you give him a copy of the SCUM manifesto to read...that should get rid of him.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

Oh yes, I've been reading it from time to time, some of it sounds a little harsh, but overall it is very educational and I have been enjoying it.
I doubt he would take it seriously though, he thinks American women are a challenge and need to be taken down a notch.
Right now he's getting his car fixed and his racist mechanic is overcharging him, but he is too proud to utilize my legal skill...something to smile about.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

You know if you would have beat the shit out of him in the first place (like I told you to) you wouldn't be having this problem. Next time slash his tires. There is a place for violence and this is it baby!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Or just threats of violence...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker