Monday, January 30, 2006

yaya!

So Hector is muy fabuloso, and he says that he loves me, and he doesn't want to do anything with me until I am sure that I want to marry him, and he comes over and we just hang out and talk. I'm working on his shy thing, He wants me to quit smoking, I told him he can't tell me what to do and I'll quit when I'm goddammed good and ready. I said I would think about quitting if he could work up the courage to meet my friends for their approval. (he said he gets mad when a group of people are speaking english and he doesn't know what they are saying) I told him to quit being a sissy, you've been here 6 years, your english is fine, my friends are nice people who will understand. Anyway, I really like him, he's adorable, and he wants me to go to Mexico with him. I said that would be alot of fun, but don't expect me to cook you anything besides cereal and lunchables. YAYA! (the immortal words of Lil' John)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Wow. Marriage!?!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker