Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I don't know if you know this, but I'm a pretty big deal. I know people, I do things. Last night here, we're drinking chu-hi from the 7-11 down the street. Who knew gas station beer could be so great!!! Wheeeeeee!!!!! We rented a studio apartment, its hard being the only girl living with 4 guys who are all about the Asian ass. I AM THE ONLY BOOTY IN ALL OF TOKYO!!!! BITCHES!!! Represent. Does anyone even read this blog anymore??? FRICKEN.,.... I"ll be home tomorrow. I'll be holla'in' hahahah whatever. those bitches are wrestling in the living room again , i'm not replacing the entertainment center and the glass coffee table. whatever. love you all. out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Hey, Chemska. I don't have internet access when I'm not at work so I didn't check the blog until today. I'd been wondering how you were making out in japan with out someplace to stay. I knew you'd make it, just wasn't sure how.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker