Friday, August 19, 2005

Up to tha date

I have been working on getting the financing stuff tied up for Katie and I. OH YEAH, and those boxed sets came. So Wed. night I watched Gammera the Invincible, and last night I watched The Screaming Skull. Both are fabulous. Also, Sheila was over Wed. night and we watched French and Saunders, the one with the parody of the making of Titanic. So just alot of movie watching lately, but good ones.
We go to look at our first houses on Saturday. I am terribly excited about it and will talk incessantly about it if provoked.
I think I may have found the perfect religion for us: Pastafarianism. You can read about it here on Wikipedia or here on BoingBoing. Apparently this spoof religion was created in response to the Kansas education board decision allowing Intelligent Design to be taught in schools.
I can't think of anything else to write about. So:
End of Line

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

I love the Flying Spaghetti Noodle Monster. I'm thinking of getting a mug.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker