Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mayhem

Just so you know, I actually don't encourage people build these things, but Chemska would probably like them. Anyway, the page that I link to above is part of Makezine, an online community of Makers, the kind of people that believe the only reason that people make things in the first place is so that they can look at them and make them better. There are some totally awesome things on their blog that you can build yourself. And the fact that alot of people post step by step instructions is pretty cool.

I just finished reading about a 3d rss reader. You have a notebook computer with wifi, point it in a direction and it automatically finds news relevant to the direction you are pointing it at. So you point it towards New York and it gives you the stock prices or something like that. Pretty nifty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Well that's why I make stuff, so I can learn how to make it better and it makes me understand the world better by realizing the effort that goes into the creation of certain objects.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker