Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm somewhere in the West Indies at the moment. Once again I passed out on a beach, this time proving that it is possible to sunburn your forehead so badly that it can swell. Its pushing my eyes slanty. I was hopping around telling the woman about how I could be the next elephant man and she could finally make a profit off her little freak. The woman grew tired of hearing it so she held me down and fed me a sedative. This upset me, so I escaped the boat, and got lost on the island. I think it was St. Martin because the locals were speaking french. I rented a wave runner from a hot french guy and drove around the island until I found the boat again. I burned my legs so badly I had to limp back onto the boat. The woman asked me what I had learned.
So I'm having a good time, the woman has learned that I drink more when she's not behaving, so she's trying to mitigate it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

I don't know if you are dreaming or are for real. but either way you need to cut down on your alcohol consumption...real or imagined.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

Sounds like fun!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

I certainly hope that you are taking pictures!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Okay, have we ever told you about the joys of SUN TAN LOTION? Sweet jesus girl.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker