Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have a use for a rapist

So I get the NARAL newsletter via e-mail and understandably they are upset about the new South Dakota law. I'm upset about it but was not raving mad until I read this quote from a SD Senator:

State Sen. Bill Napoli (R-Rapid City) gave this shocking description of the circumstances under which he thinks abortion should still be permissible when he told The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer:

"A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life."

Immediately all I could think of doing was breaking into this man's house and sodomizing the mother fucker until he was left crying like a little boy in a puddle of his own bodily fluids. And then I thought that was stupid... I could get someone else to do it. There has to be a rapist for hire since there is certainly no shortage of sick fuckers out there anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

I want to see one of their mothers walk into the legislature, get a thoughtful look on their face, say "Oh, well. I guess I missed the train." and walk out again shaking her head.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

So if you can prove that you are most virtuous of bible thumpers, only then you can have a choice.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Oh no, you must be the most brutalized, tortured, virtuous of VIRGIN bible thumpers. And thumping your bible when you get thumped... then MIGHT have a choice.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker