Tuesday, April 25, 2006

uday!

Lo!
So my temp agency hasn't forgotten me, I may have an interview coming up for a job that will last several months for $15 an hour. good good.
For everyone who met Hector, he said you were nice, but talked too fast, which is why he was looking around alot. I told the fool he just had to tell us to slow down, I knew he knew the words you were using.
He was also distracted because he had alot on his mind. Afterward we went to my house where he tried to break up with me, because his parents are getting divorced finally and he wants to go help his mom. She is happy but depressed because she is finally free from her shady, cheating, abusive drunk of a husband, (who is coincidentally now living on Hector's couch) but she is also living in a tiny village in the mountains with not alot of job prospects and two underage boys still living at home. (there's no alimony in Mexico, if you want support, you stay with the idiot you married) He doesn't think a long distance relationship would work and I might marry someone else. I told him how improbable it would be that I would get married. So today I've been looking for jobs in Mexico and I found one for an American law firm, the only requirements are that I have a paralegal degree and a broadband connection so I can work from home, but I have to live in Mexico, so... Hector suggested that we rent an apartment in the city for my internet, and live in his house on weekends. Living in a city will also enable him to get a decent job so he can help his mom. Yay! La Mija prevails again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Cool, I hope it all works out for you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

That would be very interesting. And we would have someone to go and visit in Mexico!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker