Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Comming To Minnesota!

So, I got the schedule for the St. Paul Art Crawl and was like HOLY SHIT I can't miss that! Yet I completely forgot about easter, but that's what my Mom's for. Anyway I come into town at like 10:15pm on Friday April 21 at the Amtrak station. I leave on Monday and that's what I scheduled my classes like that for. He he he. So if anyone wants to house the Rhianna and go to the Art Crawl with Rhianna let the Rhianna know. My mom wants to go too.

Oh I just thought this was funny. Some one created a car alarm for their iBook so you cannot move it with out the computer throwing a hissy fit. Mac Jackings It has a remote and sounds and blinks like a car alarm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chemska said...

I would like to see the Rhianna, the Rhianna can sleep on my hide a bed!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker