Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well. Apparently the last time I wrote an entry, I was too high to hit the post button. Anyway, I ended up in the hospital in St. Lucia because of my face. Now I have "face shrinking" pills, I'm tired and high all the time, hence my inability to post what I write on here. 4 days later (?) My face is almost back to normal except for some scars. I've been hiding my face with a scarf and dark glasses, I'm really starting to hate the 100+ valley girls on this boat. I got drunk with pirates in Barbados, while we sailed around the coast. (Pirates drink because it cures seasickness) There's a storm right now and the rocking is pissing me off. I think we're heading for Puerto Rico.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

I just don't know what do say dear. I mean you've been globe trotting more than any of us. You're like our little "don't do this when traveling" person. Our mistress of malady, or Femme de Folly our.... you get the picture. I hope you have fun the rest of the time and that a valley girl or two falls overboard.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

Ha! I found SPF 70 in a store on one of the islands. Its unprecedented.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker