Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wow, I love Steven Colbert!

In case anyone hasn't heard about it yet, Steven Colbert gave a "balls-allicious" address to the press association dinner in Washington D. C. in front of the shrub, to read the complete speache follow the link:
Daily Kos: Re-Improved Colbert transcript (now with complete text of Colbert-Thomas video!): "I'm a simple man with a simple mind. I hold a simple set of beliefs that I live by. Number one, I believe in America. I believe it exists. My gut tells me I live there. I feel that it extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and I strongly believe it has 50 states. And I cannot wait to see how the Washington Post spins that one tomorrow. I believe in democracy. I believe democracy is our greatest export. At least until China figures out a way to stamp it out of plastic for three cents a unit.

In fact, Ambassador Zhou Wenzhong, welcome. Your great country makes our Happy Meals possible. I said it's a celebration. I believe the government that governs best is the government that governs least. And by these standards, we have set up a fabulous government in Iraq."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker