Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Somebody said they didn't like my long entries because they took forever to read, so here is the concise bulletpoint presentation of yesterday:
  • drinking coronas with a Mexican in Japan
  • scoring a free cab ride by jumping out before my "date" had time to react
  • Chigger fell down a flight of stairs when they threw us out
  • I led the Japanese barmaids in a high pitched chorus of "BAKA BAKA SHEE!!!" which means "that's ridiculous", because I knew it would sound like the muslim war cry
  • Tomo the barmaid tried to bite off an american guy's finger. He was trying to touch her face. I love Tomo.
  • my parents stole my brother's car and drove around, this could've gotten them deported, and the chigger discharged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker