Saturday, October 15, 2005

Family Loss

My Uncle was killed in a collision with a Fire Truck last night. He was less than 2 blocks from home, when the Fire Truck rushed out of the station it just smashed his truck. My cousin doesn't know what happened as lights come on when the truck leaves the station, so either my Uncle didn't see them or the lights didn't come on. He is my Mom's only brother and this family was having a hard time of it already. My Aunt has been going blind for the past decade and finally had to give up teaching two years ago. So if you could just take a moment to think of my family. I'm leaving home now to go see my grandparents. Take care all. I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

I am sorry I couldn't talk with you longer last night Rhianna. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I know that is incredibly unlikely but I just wanted to let you know that I would try if you asked. Love you.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

I'm so sorry! Please call me if you need to talk.

A

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker