Monday, April 03, 2006

America get over it.

So I've dealt with Daylight Savings Time for most of my life. But I still think its inane, so I took great joy this fall in not doing anythinig to my clocks. For Indiana in it's one moment on sanity chose to not participate in daylight savings time. (like the rest of the universe) Until this last legislative session when some nonsensical group of assholes got Indiana to observe daylight savings time. I hope they miss all important meetings for the next year and get syphilis.

Also I would like to also state at this time:Just use METRIC people America lost the measurment wars now convert and get over it. I don't understand this need to be absurdly different in ordinary instances that just make life harder. Like my knitting needles, are measured in millimeters everywhere (including Canada), but in America they're given arbritrary number which have no meaning whatsoever, like shoe sizes and dress sizes. For fucks sake people! USE METRIC AND GET OVER IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

What is really silly is trying to use our measurement system to cook. A pinch of frustration, a dash of madness and a handful of hair are the recipe.....FOR MURDER!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Yeah! What the hell is a dash anyway? It's like my mothers persona favorite unmeasurable measure an "ass load".

And sir is there a commingiling of sexual frustration creating the urge to murder I hear?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker