Monday, August 07, 2006

Cool Google app!

Another one for Romi! I found this one this morning on Lifehacker:


Bikely - Discover and share your favorite bicycle routes: "Put very simply, Bikely helps cyclists share knowledge of good bicycle routes.

It can be quite tricky traversing a car dominated city by bicycle, particularly when you need to travel an unknown route to a new destination.

But the chances are, someone has cycled that way before you. Bikely makes it easy for him or her to show you the best way."

It was really cool to plot out my bike route on a map then zoom out to see how much of the city I bike over every day. I have been really good lately about riding my bike every day and I've really been loving it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

That sounds really sweet Greg. Thanks for the tip I'll have to play with it.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker