Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I moved up North to get AWAY from this weather!

So the Druid is heading to Milwaukee to the weekend to train with his Sensei. Now my original plan was to stay home and have Greg make ure that I'm not causing disaster when I rip out my kitchen cabinets and put in the new (!!!!) Ikea cabinets.

Then I found out it is supposed to be 100 degrees with massive humidity this weekend. Realistically, I'm going to have a hard time summoning the will to pour soymilk over my cereal, much less redo my kitchen!

Oh, the other big chore I was going to work on was weeding. GAH!

So I may end up headed to Milwaukee with the Druid. Stupid HEAT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

The weather up there is absolutely horrid. Down here...not so bad. That does really suck though. I don't want our beautiful Minnesota to turn into some horrid dessert type fucked up area. Sorry about your weather. I'm sure your cabinets will look FABULOUS when you get them finished thought.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Actually, half were put up yesterday. All I have to do is prime and paint them. AWESOME!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker