Friday, July 07, 2006

FUCK YEAH!!!

I just came back from my second Hank III concert and he signed my tee shirt!!! I didn't know I could get so excited from meeting a singer. I am so wound up I don't think I can sleep tonight even thought I got up at 3am to bring a friend to the airport. Oh, wait I think I'm crashing as I type. Sweet. But the first half is awesome and then the second half is just a fucking circus, I was on the edge of the mosh pit and was it ever. And the guy who was singing and not playing must have been completely coked up there was blood smeared all over his head. But I was determined to watch the whole thing. There was a woman in front of me holding her water bottle like a teddy bear and her eyes were just enormous. I don't think she expected the metal part of the set. I asked her if she was okay, she looked really freaked out. Even now my hearing isn't completely back the second half was just soooo loud. I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker