Thursday, September 14, 2006

ROMI, I LOVE THEE!

So, I was going back over some past postings on the blog and I came across your posting in July about Vinnie and "I Was A Teenage Feminist!"
YAY!
I found the site where you can order a copy for your personal viewing pleasure! I'm very excited about this. Thank you so much. Have you seen it yet? If so, what did you think and is it worth buying a copy? I suppose it would be worth it anyway.
So the next time we get everyone together again, maybe we can all watch it!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Yes, I do own I Was a Teenage Feminist and I think its worth it. I don't know when I'll be in town next, this semester is really busy and I'm going to Washington DC in October for a librarian get together.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker