Friday, September 01, 2006

Birthday news

Yesterday was the Druid's birthday. We celebrated by driving to the Dells with Wacky Buddhist Sister-in-law. The news:

1. Our final remaining car died. It is no more. Praise Jebus that it died in a non dangerous way on I-94 only 20 miles or so into Wisconsin. We took a rental car to the Dells.

2. Noah's Ark is THE LARGEST WATER PARK IN THE USA! And don't you forget it.

3. All employees of NA are hot Latino or Ukrainian guys.

4. The effect of #3 on the 780,000 teenaged-girls wearing the new "whoredom-style" bikinis is much less than I would have seen in Missouri, let me tell you. In the South, droves of women would be throwing themselves on these guys like lemmings on the cold, cold sea.

5. I am not young anymore, NO SIREE. My whole body is one big worn out achey feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker