Friday, September 08, 2006

Lo,
So the painting boss yelled at me in front of another guy, and throughout the day played the gender card when I didn't do things to par." Women never listen, Women always try to control everything". Its not my fault you married an assertive woman who is much smarter than you, and gets paid a helluva lot more. So I'll go tomorrow because one guy gave me money to drive him, but I think I'll be skipping next week whilst looking for a real job.
I'm looking at getting a master's in international relations and diplomacy so I can infiltrate and take over the U.N. First I was thinking about a school near NYC, but now I found some in Kenya and Turkey. Because then I can ride a camel to school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Chemska, I know you really want to rule. But have you ever thought about getting a job in just what you really like to do? I don't know what kind of things are really your thing. But you know if you get a park ranger job they give you a cottage to live in and feed you and you can roam the woods searching for evil doers (poachers, hippies who drink do much adn do stupid things) or something else.

If you give me a list of your favorite things to do I'll see what I can dig up in the way of fabulous jobs for you. 'Cause I completely understand the not knowing what you want to do with your life thing.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Chemska said...

One feasible thing at a time:
riding a camel to school, which would require living in a desert country like turkey, which also has master's programs, a level at which I will be at,

and there you go.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker