Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Vacation

So I took my mother to the Forever-a-tron, she loved it. And then we went to the Wolershiem Winery and then I had an undercooked hamburger and got food poisoning. Yeah! Mom stayed till Thursday and it wasn't all that exciting. Though she started to call the C bus the Krout bus. We were driving along and she yelled: Look its the KROUT bus! Because C ROUTE says Krout! But that was the most excitment. Otherwise we did normal things and all the churches and meeting times were pointed out to me, I need to get my elbows off the table and stop using bad language. Its nice to be alone again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chemska said...

Yep. I spent 2 weeks with the woman when I was doing chores for them for money while laid off. It is some kind of goddamned miracle that we didn't kill each other.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker