Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Creators.com - Creators Syndicate

Creators.com - Creators Syndicate: "My mind is a little bent and my heart is a little broken this morning." Wow. Molly Ivins is one of my favorite writers. And I just can't understand how, even with and administration as bad as this one is, this is happening. We have really sunk to the bottom of the international pile. I know that this is no news to most of us. But I always hoped that maybe it would turn out to be not so bad as I thought it was. But no, we are just as bad as the Nazi's. We are because our country should know better. We have museums and monuments and whole educational programs aimed at making us learn about the past so that we aren't doomed to repeat it. But here we are, torturing people secretly. Hiding the fact from our citizens. How are we supposed to have any say in this. Our government believes that it is above the law. The law defines the government, if we do not follow the law then there is anarchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker