Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm apparently stressed

So yesterday I woke up with a crick in my neck I vaugely remember it as I drifted of to sleep. Then I showered which made it worse. It has continued to today, the only way I'm walking upright is by popping pills like an addict. Its right at the nape of my neck over my right sholder. It sucks. I realize that it is a result of stress, but for fucks sake could I crash when I"m done with stuff. I worked all afternoon in the stacks yesterday doing research on my research paper and I can just see my self slowly moving from the upright position to hunched over the keyboard with my head painfully tipped to one side until I took more pills and slowly righted myself and went through the motions again. I just need to vent as I'm working on a Perl program, a collection development and management progect, a research guide and studing for the GRE all at the same friggen time. And my mother wants to know why I haven't visited her parents lately.!?! Well, its probably because they stress me out and other reasons for the same reasons my mother doesn't visit them for years at a time. Jeez. Larry is doing fabulous though and does well as a portable heating pad that makes soothing purring noises. Its great to have such a useful cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

Thus is the glamour life of a librarian. Hunched over like quasimodo and contemplating syntax. I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!

Good luck.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Ice it and keep going with the ibuprofen. If you can scare up a muscle relaxent from the school health office...that should make a big difference.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Thank you I thought you were supposed to apply heat.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker