Friday, May 12, 2006

Good News all over the place!

Hello peeps! I must have given the right person some spare change or something! Not only do I (still) have a steady boyfriend BUT...
I got a promotion!!!!!!!
I am now an Accounting Assistant at All, Inc! The job was offered to me-I didn't apply for it. Apparently, Ivan, a big wig at All, suggested me for the position. I know that you don't know Ivan but trust me the compliment is HUGE!
I'll have my own desk in my own office. I won't have to tell anyone when I go to the loo. I'll have my own office. I won't have to answer every damn whiny phone call that comes in. I can hang paintings... IN MY OFFICE. Can you fucking believe it? Wooo-Hooo!
...say...has anyone seen where that other shoe went?...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Congratulations my dear! Happy birthday to you indeed!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

Good for you! Everything is going so well for you! And just think, last year you were selling cranberry chicken to housewives, hahaha.
On the up and up, good good.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Way to go dahling!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker