Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wow


So I was reading the article about the doctor who threw his kids off of a hotel balcony and then himself, the story was shocking enough but then I started to read the comments. This was the first one:

USATODAY.com - On Deadline: Archives: "I am amazed at all of the comments from people who use the word 'innocent' to describe the children and who automatically assume that the father was mentally ill or even under the influence of Satan.

Maybe they weren't innocent. Maybe they were evil and/or under the influence of Satan themselves and that's why he threw them out the window.

As their father, he'd be in a position to know.

I hardly think it's appropriate to second-guess the dead, so I'll just wait until the facts are all in.

"
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!
This person is arguing that it is wrong to judge this guy for MURDERING HIS CHILDREN!!!! Because they could have BEEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SATAN!

I don't think we have left the dark ages at all. Just get out the old dunking stool and the thumb screws because I can't wait to start blaming demons for our troubles again.

Oh wait, we never stopped.

On a lighter note look what pops up in google ads when you search for demonic posession:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chemska said...

I believe I've found something to invest in.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Wait, invest in what? Demonic possession or culling the world of stupid people?

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker