Thursday, August 24, 2006

So these days I'm painting houses. Its coo, I guess, better than defying death every night. So there's Dan, the blue collar red neck with the suspended license who forces us to listen to KFAN sports radio (someday his ladder may somehow tip over), Jerry, who has no phone or car and perhaps shortly no apartment because even though the boss gives him advance paychecks, he would rather spend it on drugs. And Tom, he's my friend. Dammit. the coffee shop is closing, so I can't finish my story, but I assure you it is worth the wait. Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

I assume that it's a seasonal job? I hope it pays well.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

$10 dollars an hour, under the table, as much as I want to work. Until it snows.
My mom is helping me launder the money..hee hee
The parents said if I find an internship, they will finance me, but I can't believe how hard it is to find one. or a job for that matter.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

Keep at it! You did extremely well in school and I know that you will do well wherever you go.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

My dear Chemska is there anything we can do to help look for jobs? Are you using internet job postings to find opportunities?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

I found a legal advisor/lawyer at school and she gave me a list of 12 of her friends to call. She kept asking what I would prefer or if I would do somthing like this and I finally made it clear that ANYTHING was the main bullet point of this presentation. She seems very supportive and wants me to update her on how it goes, which will help ease the despair I've been struggling with.
Thank you for the support, my caring peeps.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker