Friday, September 15, 2006

So the woman was trying to force me to go to a bridal shower for her friend's daughter. The daughter always irritated me, and the mothers kept making us play together. And I can't handle being in a room full of women cooing over the surprises that will be in store when you sign your death sentance. Finally I said (in the cartman voice) " yeah, that would be coo, and I'd be surrounded by middle aged women asking me how I am, oh you don't have a job yet? Well then what sort of interesting domestic things are you up to these days, and I'd be like, nothing." To which the woman shreiked "Then you're never getting one!" and then slammed the door. Then my dad and I finished our discussion on rock climbing. Later she asked if people were upseting me about not being married. I told her that I don't want to be seen. Her eyes narrowed and she left the room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Yeah, I just really dislike bridal showers. Its a racket just to get more presents, but its the "proper" thing to do! Whatever.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker