Friday, October 06, 2006

Yes...busy

Things have been totally nuts. Erin left for a job at the PCA, so I have a good chunk of her workload in addition to my regular amount. So I'm working on energy issues again with my old boss. Somewhat tense...

The Druid has been working constantly to prepare for Pagan Pride Fest, which is this weekend. He's building a scale model of the roundhouse he wants to build in the backyard...which has been going slowly because we need to get the OK on safety from Joel the Engineer.

Also we're remodelling the kitchen, which has me stuck on installing the faucet, which turns out to be the brain surgery of home repairs. Did I mention we're also working on teh bathroom remodel!?!

AGGHH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Well doesn't that just sound like fun! Glad I'm single.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker