Thursday, January 25, 2007

And it's an exciting week for Romi...

Oh god, I already need another vacation. So I'm looking for jobs right now, it'd be ideal to have one lined up for when I graduate. Anyway I've sent out like five applications and I stress over each one. I know me, if I didn't I'd do all this work and then mail it and realize I spelled my own name wrong or forget a page of my cover letter or just ANYTHING. Hazel already realizes this because I've emailed her twice and had several people around here look at them.

So there's that, then I had a blind date on Monday, which was actually refreshing. There were no sparks or anything, but it was a nice night out. Oh, also I met this really cute cello playing philosophy grad student on Saturday. We didn't exchange numbers, but being librarians we tracked him down fairly easily. And then today I wrote him an email, but had Mel look it over first, because I freak over any letter writing I have to do. I just know I always do one crucial thing wrong, ALWAYS. Oh, and he wrote back and was happy to hear from me so that's positive.

On Wednesday, while I slept, someone enjoyed a cigarette in my car cleaned out my ash tray and then ASHED ON THE FLOOR! He took a dollar and didn't go through anything else. And while I pondered the thought of a stalker (Because January is Stalker Awareness Month!) I've decided it was just a homeless guy. After I needlessly worried Greg. (Sorry Greg) So I've decided not to booby trap my car with a seat cushion made of upholstery tacks.

No, I CAN'T lock the door! It's the principle of the thing damn-it!

Also I hate my classes. My profs will start getting helpful hints in the form of anonymous letters soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

PLEASE LOCK YOUR DOORS!
WORRY WORRY WORRY WORRY WORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY (still worried) WORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRYWORRY WORRY.......

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he didn't vomit/piss/or worse, cum all over your upholstery. Those are harder to get out than ash. I'm not worried about you. Homeless people are generally harmless, even when you don't give them spare change.
I'm just wondering why he used your car to have a ciggy. Maybe he had a nap as well? I wonder how long it takes to find a car that's unlocked? Do you just go along trying all the handles?
Cheers on the date! (segway..)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker