Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I walked all over towñ looking for the guy with the bubblegum wrapper purses, I finally ran iñto him at the bazaar. He wanted ten bucks for it, I said 5, he said ño, so I wandered off. 4 blocks away in the crowded park he finds me again and says I can have it for 8. I successfully haggled in Spanish, and ñow I have a really cool purse. But ñow that I look at it its kind of small and I cañ{t fit much in it. ¡But its so cool! I still can{t seem to find the apostrophe, ¿Latin keyboard? jajajaja I found Coco Chanel and Dior jewelry for under $10 on the black market.
I think I{ll finally hit Mexi Town tomorrow. If I get up early enough I can get to Popocateptl mountain and the Teotihuacan pyramids before the plane leaves at 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker