Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I AM GOING TO SELF COMBUST

If I don't hear from my realtor soon. One way or the other. I WANT TO KNOW! I am used to the american experience. INSTANT GRATIFICATION! See it, buy it, have it instantly.
As it is I am about to start emitting high pitched noises, or start picking things and people up and shake them very hard.
This is worse than going to the dentist. At least there you are not asked to wait for days while your dentist decides if your bidding enough for his time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

How long have you been waiting? Typically, it doesn't take so long to hear back. Then again you are dealing with a bank...

4:23 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

I really don't understand your frustration as my form of instant gratification regarding living spaces is having the landlord mow my lawn before I notice it needs to be done. Otherwise I shall refer to Andrea in this matter. And what ever she says about it I shall reply "ditto".

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker