Sunday, August 28, 2005

AAAaarrrgh!

So the bus times and routes are minimal at best. Today I waited for the bus in front of my apartment complex for about forty minutes. During that time an elderly woman brought her folding chair out to sit out front. We talked for a little while and then I asked: "Are there any buses on Sunday?" Her Reply: Well no. You know there are just so many people with out vehicles here who need to go places, I don't understand why they don't run on Sunday. I wondered why you were sitting there." No sunday buses!! I'm stranded!! Aargh! (Yes, I could bike, however the mucus filled respritory system coupled with the humidity here makes biking more like a death march.)

Earlier in the day I realized that I only fit in two of my bras anymore. I'm spilling out of everything else and what's more is that most of my blouses don't fit with the new bras either. It's like my shirts are prisons and my breasts are inmates just bursting to bust out. I want a car, I want to go to a national park. Last night I walked to the grocery store and by the time I walked home my glasses had fogged up. I found that they sell Treet here. It's more like an inside joke at work because my brother and AJ actually like eating SPAM. I'm mailing it to Wild River Consulting with a thank you note for the palm pilot.

I think I may be going a little nuts. The people are nice here, but I'm going nuts. It should get better when school starts and I have a schedule and get to interact with people.

Greg I watched a movie that made me think of you. Its like a French spoof on "Clue" with eight woman and one dead man and they occationally break out in song.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

I'm sorry things are sucky right now. I must say I liked you boobs:bra::inmates:prison analogy. Maybe you should get a PT job as an SAT tutor?

PS. Greg is KIND OF excited about his HOUSE!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

You should still ask your Dad for that shuttle craft that he drives. And you must send me the title of that movie. Sorry to here about the death marches and boob expansion, but these thengs must be expected to happen occasionally. Even to hard core librarians.
Kisses.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

You know, I should call you some evening when the long distance is free!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker