Sunday, November 27, 2005

I have joined netflixs

Yep, the slection in this town sucks worse than I don't know what so I've finally joined netflixs. I'm all excited soon titles like "Barbarella", "Time Bandits", and "Zardoz" will fill my mail box and it'll be fantastic.

I spent thanks giving with my uncles in-laws and learned about a man who leaped from his deer stand to wrestle down and hog tie a buck. Just to see if he could do it. He then went on to kill a 10 foot allegator with a spear, he ruined his boat but landed the allegator, he's my new hero.

I also found these little pasta like wheels that "plump" in the micrrowave and taste like port rinds. They were 40 cents, I couldn't resist. They are the weirdest things ever! And they do! No water needed but they expand like the little capsules you stick in water and then get a dinosaur remember? It was sooo weird.

I only have two weeks of school left and then I'm comming to MN for 2 1/2 weeks starting on the 19th of December so I'll see you then!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

2 and half weeks of Rhianna! YES!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

WHOOOO!! I spose you'll want to spend some time with the family too. Oh well.....

10:59 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Yes, time with family...but not THAT much time.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker