Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More tales of Indiana Strangeness

So after class the girls and I went to what I think is the only sex store in Bloomington I mean yeah there's College Adult Books store. But not another "sex shop". Anyway, I was disturbed and awed. First the awe, they had wow fettish shoes like the kind definetly NOT made for walking and they carry shoe sizes up to size fourteen and they carry plus size lingerie (which if IN is the what 3rd? fattest state in the nation they better) Now for the disturbing part, I've never seen so many vibrators made to look as absolutle realistic as unnaturally possible, one had special up down rubbing motion (for what? Practicing your handjob?) And they had not one kind but SIX different variets of cocks the width and length of my calf. You're going to put WHAT WHERE? And they had a GIWTF doll: Granny-I-Want-To-Fuck, Love Ewe I can deal with, blow up Granny? Oh, dear God. Anyway, I just wanted to share. You all take care now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker