Monday, December 12, 2005

aweiufhluhknjvv

I probably just bombed this test. It was about alternative dispute resolutions which have a million different subparts which are all exactly the same but that sadist decided 50% of the test should be devoted to defining them. 2 weeks left. 2 weeks. Anywho. After a particularly vicious feud with my coworkers, I played the "do you realize what I have survived" card, and I may have threatened to quit, which admittedly may have been weak on my part, but ultimately I was the only person to get New Year's off. So what is everyone doing? I suggest renting a hotel room downtown and going crazy... Canadian Style. Thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

I'm up for the hotel thing (Rhainna will be there!)...but don't accidentally invite any scary rapists, m'kay?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Chemska said...

strictly no one from work, except maybe andy. we needs to start the planning!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

I was actually thinking about having a small shindig at my house, but I'll have to rethink that now.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker