Thursday, February 23, 2006

Instead of just responding...

So, Rhianna, I read your post about TV hatred and I'm going to give that a BIG 2ND! I too am sick of the crap they shove in our faces in the name of "passifying", oh, I meant entertaining. Because you know everyone is a 15 year old boy, right? I don't want Frasier's couch! I want his snooty ass to go straight to hell! America's Next Top Model? Try America's Next Bulimic-Coke Addicted-Former Groupie/Slept with Hollywood-Has Been! But remember modelling is hard work. Has anyone watched that piece of trash show "Vegas"? Let's see how much T'n'A on trampy-over implanted women we can fit into a show during prime time and remember to have intermittent violence so there aren't any riots in the streets. Oh, and make sure you stereotype them as catty, gold-digging, "do I look pretty enough", do anything for "love" idiots! AAAAHHHHHHRRRRGGGG!
So, I had my TV dis-fucking-connected!
Yay me. I don't want your B.S. mind numbing agent anymore. If I want a reality show jam packed with Sex, Drugs, Rock n' Roll, Violence, Comedy, Tradgedy- SHIT- I'm already living it and it doesn't get more real than that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Good job Rikki, do you know that's two radical things you've done this week? And it doesn't even seem that difficult but you are still making the world just a little bit better. Sweet.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

The best part about giving up cable TV, although not having to pay is a huge improvement, is occasionally catching a glimpse or hearing about what is on. I feel totally incredulous most of the time. Once you are not exposed to it on a regular basis you forget how over the top and horrible things really are on TV. If you can find a news source without the sensationalism that is.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker