Thursday, February 16, 2006

We never talk anymore

Except in the comments, I just haven't had the energy to type up a synopsis of what has been going on in the house.

Up until I caught the plague it was all quite routine.

Yes, there is nothing like ooze and that lovely spinny sensation to bring spice into a persons life. Of course the fact that I am absolutely broke doesn't lend itself to making my life exciting. My last few days have consisted of small chores followed by me making fizzy concoctions that would knock me out so at least I wouldn't have to be conscious for the fun. But yesterday I started feeling better and I started to worry that the "fun" might be over.

Then yesterday Katie got in the car, put it in gear and the tire exploded. Apparently overnight while the car was sitting still the suspension spring snapped and stuck into the tire. It didn't pop until Katie backed it up a couple of inches. It's a good thing that we were both home sick that day. The funniest part was when I was sitting in my office right before it happened and thought to my self "Katie's gone, I'll get some peace and quiet". Then I heard what I can only compare to 100 balloons being popped at once which caused my left eyebrow to shoot up to the middle of my forehead. Nothing beats opening the back door to see your roommate and their passenger already staring at the car, back towards you, both scratching their heads.

Seriously though, can I get some GOOD excitement? Something that isn't horrible? That would be nice.

Well to lighten the mood I give you canadian superweapons that are currently in development.
Have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker