Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fabulous Pictures

So last night I watched "Harley Davidson and the Marlborol Man". Not the best flick, however, after watching Ultraviolet the bar has be greatly reduced. Greg, remember "Orgy of the Dead"? Yes, even it was better than Ultraviolet. I went for a friend who is the biggest Mila fan I've ever met, so we went and suffered as a group. On the way home Cate was having PTSD and kept mumbling "90 minutes of my life I can NEVER get back." Anyway back to "Harley Davidson" a young Mickey Rourke in leather pants for an hour and a half is something I can DEFINITLY sit through. So afterwards I decided to get some pics of Mickey in leather for my desktop and I found fucking gold.

Provacateuse.com

I showed it to Cate today and it is highly addictive. They even group pictures according to fetish. Specticles, Wet, Bare Foot, etc. I'm a happy happy little girl with hot men to look at and a fresh pack of batteries baby!

Here is my new favorite man:



Anyway, I thought I'd share, 'cause I love you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

The Gamer Guys have been recommending HD&MM to me for some time now. They say it is a really funny B movie.

We say "I blame you, Harley," all the time.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

It is pretty amusing.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Oh yeah I forgot to add: the girl that the Marlborol man is dating is Virginia Slim. They never say her full name in the movie, they just say Virginia, they just throw that in during the credits. Classy.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker