Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Black Clothing Is Really Getting Good Use

So, just when things had started to arrive at "normal"... My uncle dies on Friday, March 3 sometime in the morning. They are performing an autopsy. We surmise that he drank himself to death, or drank himself so incapacitated that he couldn't move to puke or whatever and choked on it.
This comes exactly 3 weeks to the day after my Grandmother died. I don't know what we are going to do about my Grandfather. He's blind, just lost his wife of 51 years, and now has lost his youngest son.
I had a similar situation a few years back. My Nanny (maternal grandmother) died in 1999 on December 2nd, and two years later on December 7th my uncle (maternal also) died. He also had a drinking issue.
Can I stop being tested now? How much more before I prove my strength? (Those queries are more rhetorical than anything.)
Anyways, love you all very much!
Rikki

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

I love you babe. I'm sorry I can't be there for you right now.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Hazel Stone said...

R-

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I'm really sorry to hear about this.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

I'm sorry things have been rough for you, Rikki

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker