Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm still alive

Hello everyone! So I don't know about the Chemska got a job party, the new job only pays $300 a week until they hire me in June (if they do) and after reviewing my finances, after bills this leaves me with $18 a month to blow on myself. So I started a painting company which I am trying to put in 30 hours a week at, and take 4 classes, which might work now that I have figured out a proper schedule. I didn't turn in anything on the first week, half the assignments on the second, I might survive. If I stick it out til June and get hired, I will make $500 a week. If I finish the Bachelor's with at least a 3.0 I qualify to apply for the CIA as an overseas administrator. Sticking it out being the main bullet point of this presentation. All I seriously do is work and work and do homework. But if I don't lose my mind (I've been hallucinating from stress, nothing too bad- just corner of the eye visuals and external voices, and getting physically sick) I can get a special ops job in Japan.... and live in a penthouse on the Asian sea (On the beach of Okinawa). By the way, my fool brother called to tell me that he lives in a penthouse on the Asian Sea, and goes scuba diving all the time, goes to lots of parties, and frequents Fukeryu. I thought of it first, dammit. Touche ya rat bastard, we will meet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Your_Host said...

Sorry to hear about it. Maybe I Rikki and I could cook you a nice dinner instead.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker