Sunday, March 11, 2007

Coming Soon...

I have a Job!!! I've waited 2 years for this party. I get to be a real person now, without people looking at me as a dirty laborer. (people in suits that go to the job sites like to talk down to me. I own their asses now.) I work at Fidelity auditing foreclosures and bankruptcies...I'm going to burn my painting clothes....In a few weeks' time you will be receiving invitations to the Chemska got a job party... Expect something like the Day of the Hat party, though I'll try to behave for this one hahaha Lies!
Wait for it.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Congratulations!! I wish I could come to your party, have fun!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Your_Host said...

LALALA! This is truly a day of days!
Congrats!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker