Monday, February 19, 2007

La Roux and Her Sailor Talk

So, Monday's are the day when our company officers have their "Profit Improvement Meeting". Cherry, (most annoying woman. ever.), was having trouble getting ahold of our VP of Operations. She asked me to page him instead. We all know that everyone listens to the receptionist. Right?
Anyways, I got on the horn and I tried to page for "T. Franzen to come to the front conference room."

I paged for "T. Franzen to come to the cunt conference room."

Quickly! I tried to cover my garbled speech and say: "Front. Front conference room. Oh my God!" I realised there was no way to cover what I had said, and heard a wave of laughter swelling and flowing my way. People popped their heads up over their grey fabric boxes to see my face turn absolutely magenta. I had to run to the bathroom so I could laugh. And laugh I did. Holy Bejeezus!

Yep. I said "cunt" over the whole paging system. Cunt. Over the intercom. Cunt.On everyone's phone speaker. Cunt.

I still have a job.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Way to go La Roux. So what kind of Freudian slip is that?

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure. But somewhere deep down inside, I must be pissed at someone. ;)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Chemska said...

maybe you are pissed at those cunts in the conference room?

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker