Saturday, February 10, 2007

Kate's painting gets a reaction

Okay, so I had a movie night at my house. Nicole was over and she noticed Kate's oil painting. The one that used to hand at Greg's house in NordEast that was an abstract nude on a couch? I thought it sort of looked like a duck, remember it?

Anyway, Nicole noticed it and asked if it was new, I told her it wasn't and then explained it was a nude on a couch. And she goes "Oh, yeah I can see it, there's her leg and she's drapping her arm over... oh my god! you can see her hooha! I'm scarred for life, you can totally see her hooha." Yes, she was serious. I told her the "hooha" was all in her head and if anything had scarred her it was herself.

The funny coincidence about this vagina incident is it happened a day after some theater changed the "Vagina Monologues" to the "Hooha Monologues" after a driver complained. They later changed it back, but for fucks sakes people. The link is here:

http://feministing.com/archives/006495.htm


Oh and on the dating front I'm 0-3. One man's mother died (which is really sad, he's a very interesting person), one is just well... bland and the other acts like a 12 year old. I offered to go to a concert with the 12 year old (over email) and then he didn't talk to me at all (at work) the next day and I haven't heard from him since. I mean yeah, I already knew he was a little immature, but jesus christ on a bicycle he is 24. It's not like I actually asked him out or offered to blow him in the office. I know you doubt it but I do have some tact.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chemska said...

He wouldn't talk to you the next day? What an idiot. Who are these people? Honestly Rhianna, I think you are a strong, intelligent and interesting person who has the drive to help others, and to care about important causes, which you can't say about alot of people. So if the idiots can be weeded out, you have so much to offer. Have you tried different races?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker