Friday, May 11, 2007

Lo. So my bank account is finally healthy as long as I work all the freaking time. I've managed to get my GPA up to a 3.5 buyah. To save money, I'm moving in with my Filipino lover in Dinkytown. We are looking at overseas jobs for after I graduate so we can either live in a penthouse on the asian sea, or a thatch hut in China. yaya. Either way, the move is forcing me to get rid of some things haha. I think my mom is coming around about the idea. hmm. She likes that I'm throwing stuff out. I'm going to see if she will let me use her van, and we found a Mexican army for the heavy stuff. Aaron wants to live in Kazakhstan, but I have boycotted it because they might practice Alakachoo there (they do in Krygistan), or "bride snatching". Yes they actually find a woman in the street, throw a sack over her head and drag her home. If she stays the night, her reputation is ruined, and she might as well just accept her fate and marry her kidnapper. Anyway, I'm trying for Japan or China.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Yeah, bride snatching is particularly popular in poorer countries where dowary practices are still used. In some cases the family helps the rapist, because they know no one will pay for her to be their bride. Sometimes I just wish I could travel to those places and go Hothead Paisen on their asses.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker