Friday, March 03, 2006

Strange Thoughts

Sometimes I'm afraid that there is a trap door in the back of my head that will pop open at any moment and allow my brains to leak out.

I think the cockatiels are plotting against me.

I know the birds outside my house took my mulch for nesting.

I think there are pro-fat gnomes which inject you will celluloid while you sleep.

I'm afraid Christianity (or NASCAR) is going to take over the world and make it a more boring place to live.

I'd like to see wind propelled vehicles travelling down the freeway as a viable mode of transportation.

I'd like to see GW be attacked by angry prairedogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Stone said...

Why not weasels?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Well, if it was weasels, they'd have to be radioactive. The prarie dog I feel is a more patriotic symbol, being native to North America they're as American as apple pie. I can just picture them swarming over GW with one occationally doing the little prarie dog lookout thing on his head. You know where they stand up on their hind legs. Other than that I guess I was just being random.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker