Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hi Everyone! I'd like to take this time to resurface momentarily. I broke up with Hector, it broke my heart to do it, but I decided that our life would be too difficult, and I wouldn't be able to pursue my own goals very easily. I am now in love with a beautiful Filipino named Aaron. He cooks, plays guitar, is affectionate and caring but not smothering, I am writing this now while at his friend's super bowl party, and he keeps stealing glances at me and smiling really cute, he thinks I don't notice.
I've only known him a week, but what a week. I'm no good at poetry, so I'll spare you, but you get the picture. By the way, Feb. 9 everybody should go to see Hannibal Rising (the 4th silence of the lambs). Aaron is going, you guys can meet him.
Now its back to the homework

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna W said...

Hannibal Rising eh? Well you just can't keep a good serial killer down.

I'm waiting to hear more about this Aaron fellow. This'll be interesting.

I talked to Matt the philosopher cellist today and while he wondered about what his minor Phd should be I suggested library science, then he could get a job as a Librarian of Philosophy, since philosophy has an awful job market. His responce: "GROSS!" He later back peddled, but I don't think there will be more coffee shop meetings with this particular philosopher.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Oh, and when I say "this'll be interesting" I mean it in a postive way not an out the side of my mouth snarky way. It sounds promising but only after one week I need more data to make an informed conclusion. That's all.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Chemska said...

I don't think you said anything that would merit scaring him off. But then so many guys are just so skittish.
I know what you meant :) week 2 and he is only getting better

7:48 AM  
Blogger Rhianna W said...

Oh, when i say there'll be no more meetings it means, I'm putting the breaks on this one. I'm not wasting the energy.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker